[kictanet] [Skunkworks] MNP Q & A

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:55:54 EAT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:50, Collins Areba <arebacollins at gmail.com> wrote:

> First, sorry for cross posting.
> I feel that two days to this and still information is at best, scanty.
>
> 1: Is there a website where detailed information on this is available?
> 2: Does it cover CDMA?
> 3: How are phones "locked to the provider" going to behave once someone
> moves?
> 4: What are the rates, limitations? etc...

Collins,

There was a full page Ad on yesterday's Daily Nation (or EA Standard) on
MNP. I did not bother to read it (as yet) as I am not too keen on MNP, given
the availability of Dual SIM handsets, but I suggest you read the Ad and
address further questions to the Advertiser, as they are better placed to
give the answers you need.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,