[kictanet] Media council Draft bill 2010-the discussion captured

james ratemo jratemo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:22:57 EAT 2011

Hi guys, incase ypu missed it have a look. Some of the conversations from
this forum are include in the story.

http://www.eastafricapress.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=554:the-regulation-debate&catid=83:latest-news1

James Ratemo
ICT reporter,
The Standard Newspaper,
P.O Box 49990-00100,
Nairobi
Cell Phone: 0724960649 OR 0731960649
Other Emaili-jratemo at standardmedia.co.ke or jratemo at gmail.com
Website:www.ictcradle.com.
Twitter accounts: kenyacurrent and jratemo
Skype account:ratemoj

Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? No one.