[kictanet] Rationale behind proposed CCK change of guard?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 19:31:35 EAT 2011

just a clarification on my last statement,

>>Previous Minister tended to ignore this bit and got away with it.  In
the current constitutional dispensation they are finding it increasingly
 difficult to play these type of games

Should be plural to read Previous "Ministers" to avoid it looking like am referring to the immediate former Min. Hon. Mutahi Kagwe who currently happens to be my boss in my real life and so have to be careful ;-)

walu.