[kictanet] Rationale behind proposed CCK change of guard?

Francis Hook francis.hook at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:28:58 EAT 2011

Its gratifying to note that this issue is being taken up by Hon Poghishio.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate+News/Minister+probes+CCK+board+action+on+chief+executive/-/539550/1132506/-/q1k6c2z/-/index.html

<http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate+News/Minister+probes+CCK+board+action+on+chief+executive/-/539550/1132506/-/q1k6c2z/-/index.html>And
also merits an opinion piece in the same paper:

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Opinion+++Analysis/CCK+board+must+ensure+transparency+is+maintained/-/539548/1132384/-/item/1/-/117kru0/-/index.html

<http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Opinion+++Analysis/CCK+board+must+ensure+transparency+is+maintained/-/539548/1132384/-/item/1/-/117kru0/-/index.html>I
find the silence on KICTANET on this issue rather unsettling....if anything
it merits more debate that customer service and quality of service issues -
ironically, IMHO, to throw Mr Njoroge under the bus, may allow such issues
to persist...

--
Francis Hook
+254 733 504561