[kictanet] AfriNIC Public Policy Meeting 14-Dar June 2010

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 16:09:15 EAT 2011

apologies for cross-posting,

AfriNIC is pleased to invite you to attend
the AfriNIC-14 Public Policy Meeting and AfNOG-12 Workshop & Meeting
 which will be held in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania from 29 May to 10 June
2011. The joint meeting represents a platform where leading Internet
industry presenters discuss the latest developments in global best
practice for managing your Internet resources and how it affects the
African region. Most importantly, the meetings are your opportunity to
contribute to the policy development process.

Read more @
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-14/

walu.