[kictanet] An Open Letter to Zuku

Lizette Kraft lfkraft at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:22:31 EAT 2011

If I may join the band wagon. I also have to say that Zuku customer service
is very poor and I also have noticed that my TV channels are so limited
where as I am supposed to have 50 channels!!!!!! It is pathetic and I am
hoping we can talk to the MD as this is way serious in terms of customer
service. The people of ZUKU need to answer to all our complaints and it
seems that the only way is direct to the MD. So can we get the phone number
so we can call + email address and we can also write. This is urgent and we
need to sort these complaints out.

Thanks everyone for bring  this up. I too thought I was the only one.

Blessed weekend.

Lizette
AGDEN

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Barrack Otieno <otieno.barrack at gmail.com>wrote:

> Fibre on Fire !
>
>   On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Musya Michael <michael.musya at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>>  Reading this leaves me wondering whether we have any reliable ISP in the
>> currently in the country.My worst experience was with KDN...The so called
>> BOX service. Six months now and no refund. Now will do an email to
>> CCK,thanks to this list.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Michael Musya,
>>
>> Afriregister Limited.
>>
>> I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
>> Philippians 4:13

> Barrack O. Otieno
> Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)
> www.afrire <http://www.afriregister.com/>gister.bi, www.afriregister.com<http://www.afriergister.com/>