[kictanet] GoK Outsources OP Twitter a/c & Website

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 09:23:14 EAT 2011

I have been reading up on social media for the past few weeks and from what I am
learning we are still in .net 1.0 in as far as productive use is concerned.

I was forced to take the reigns back after giving my blog to a third party, they
gave me a wonderful presentation on how they would put me on the online map but
after a few weeks I decided that there was no alternative but to get my hands
dirty.

This is not to digress from the issue at hand but to set the mood for my
comment, we are generally theorists who run when asked to put our money where
our mouths are, we write long winded papers on how to use social media yet we
have never implemented them.

An ability to post on facebook is not enough for a technical person you need to
be able to explore the innards of the system, RTFM did not end with online.

The government knows us very well and thus they have opted to have someone
action oriented to handle their online interaction, let prove ourselves before
we through stones.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd