[kictanet] Check out Blogpost on future of Internet governance post Egypt

warigia bowman warigia at aucegypt.edu
Sun Mar 13 16:32:09 EAT 2011

Dear colleagues

I took all the questions I asked, and all the answers you gave me and wrote
an Op Ed. Unfortunately, I cannot find anyone who will place it. Perhaps it
is too technical. :-( I do not think this is the case though.

I would be most grateful if you would sign in to my blog, and comment on it,
and see if there is something I missed. I cited people carefully, so you
have gotten credit. I do not plagiarize.

http://democratizingegypt.blogspot.com/2011/02/governing-egyptian-internet.html

Sincerely, Warigia