[kictanet] GoK Outsources OP Twitter a/c & Website

John R. Gicharu john_gicharu at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 20:09:01 EAT 2011

I have looked at the site but it does not look like an authentic GOK sponsored
site. How can they get the Official Coat Of Arms Colors (It is obviously not
RED!) wrong? Then, why would GOK go for a .org and not .go.ke domain? Further,
no official contact information except some references to official GOK sites
like kenya.go.ke..

 Regards,

John R. Gicharu