[kictanet] 2011 IGF dates 27 to 30 September

Judy Okite judyokite at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:50:13 EAT 2011

this is great new's, we need to begin to bring not only the youth but
persons with disability into the picture, from National,all the way to the
regional, and the Global level, from and in Africa.

Kind Regards,

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Edith Adera <eadera at idrc.or.ke> wrote:

> Congrats Alice and for thinking of the youth agenda!
>
> Edith

“To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and
what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there.”
Kofi Annan