[kictanet] International investors choose South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya as top 3 in 2011

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Fri Jun 24 21:19:08 EAT 2011

Friday, 24 June 2011 11:33 Linda Larbie

International investors choose South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya as the best
African countries on the continent for investment in 2011. A survey
conducted by Africa Business Panel <http://www.africabusinesspanel.com/>
among 800 business professionals involved with Africa shows that these 3
countries were earmarked as the continent¹s favourites when it comes to
international investment. Ghana, Angola, Tanzania, Rwanda, Botswana, Uganda
and Mozambique are the runners up and complete the top ten countries for
investment out of 53 economies on the African continent.

http://www.africabusinesscommunities.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=a
rticle&id=948&catid=1

====

Just a few years ago investor were running away from Kenya, now we are up
there againŠthat is why I love this country.

Have a feel good weekend.

Harry