[kictanet] A true innovation?

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 18:55:13 EAT 2011

I defer on Smart Bus. How do you do a pilot with less than 10 buses on such
an expansive route. Does not make sense to buy  a smart card then keep
fighting for other matatus since you have no idea when the next smart bus
arrives. So the Smart Bus, given it requires the cards, ends up with no
passengers at all. If they guaranteed me that they would be buses every 15
minutes, I would probably have bought one, but why buy one if it operates
like a normal Matatu?

Oh, and there are those cops on Uhuru Highway, where Traffic lights are used
as targets over the weekend by drunk drivers.