[kictanet] Newest Name for AID ? Impact Sourcing ...

Edwin Onchari eonchari at lynxbits.com
Wed Jun 22 18:12:10 EAT 2011

Andrea,

While I generally concur with your sentiments, BPOs in Kenya have always had
the required KSAs to carry the "weight". The issue has never been that
Kenyan operators do not have the "capacity' (whichever way one looks at it-
seats, staff, technology, capital, etc)- we have it all!. We have done too
many studies that to be honest have been overtaken by events, and until we
roll up our sleeves and create a robust domestic market and aggressively
market Kenya internationally, am afraid vision 2030 as far as BPO is
concerned will still remain an illusion.

Edwin