[kictanet] Kenya's "Silicon Savannah" to challenge India on IT

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 12:26:38 EAT 2011

Hi

The first step is to have a passion for what you want to do, then identify a
problem that needs solving and solve it all for the fun and passion of it not
the money.

Mariga, Ronaldo and the rest of the ilk first played soccer for the fun and
passion of the game the scouts, enforcements and money then followed.

Regards

PS.  I was recently reminded that once you have rent to pay your ability to do
anything new diminishes exponentially and once the kids come along forget about
coming up with any radical, industry changing application or business concept.
 If the idea was not incubated when you where in high school or campus then join
the large band of IT vendors as the other train has left.
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200