[kictanet] {Spam?} INVITE - KIM MANAGING IN HEELS DINNER

Miriam Chege mChege at kim.ac.ke
Wed Jun 8 12:47:45 EAT 2011

Hi
KIM is organizing a women's dinner on Friday, June 17, 2011 from 6pm to Midnight at Intercontinental Hotel. We target to bring together top women in leadership across all sectors in an evening full to fun, networking the meaningful conversation around women leadership with Julie Gichuru, TV Anchor and Group Digital Business Manager, Royal Media as the moderator. The theme is Women and Leadership - Expanding the Space.

Kindly let me know if your organization would like to sponsor a few top women as per charges in the mail-shot below.

Few spaces remaining, confirm your participation today!

Kindly see the expected guests.

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CC2508.D6DF5B70]

Warm regards
Miriam Mukami Chege | CHIEF MANAGER, MEMBERSHIP & MEDIA SERVICES DIVISION| The Kenya Institute of Management |Luther Plaza, 2nd floor, Nyerere Road *: 43706 00100 GPO, Nairobi, Kenya| Tel: 020 2445600, 020 244555 |Personal Mobile 0721332952 |mchege at kim.ac.ke<mailto:%7Cmchege at kim.ac.ke> | www.kim.ac.ke<http://www.kim.ac.ke/>
P Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary.  Always print double sided.  THE ENVIRONMENT IS EVERYONE'S BUSINESS

believed to be clean.