[kictanet] Of Vision 2030 and Misplaced Priorities

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 10:59:13 EAT 2011

Bwana Ndemo,

I agree with you on the selfishness issue which clearly explains why as a nation
we are unable to tap our full potential.

We need to take this issue beyond a talk shop and turn it into a demonstration
of available solutions and to light a fire under the local paper developers open
it up to foreign players as well.

I am sure the Alliance Technologies, Synergy Systems, Vavient/PesaPal and
Virtual City would definitely have no fear in having an open scenario.

Protectionism does no work so lets open up the floodgates and let those who can
swim swim and those who cannot submerge.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor