[kictanet] Of Vision 2030 and Misplaced Priorities

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 09:19:14 EAT 2011

Hi Listers,

I was at Tandaa on Monday and the presenter brought home a very critical issue
about applications and business in general, "money follows a great product and
not vis versa".

Bill Gates developed BASIC with no financial plan and so did the developers of
Google, Facebook, Linux, Oracle, Yahoo and a myriad of other great application
we cannot live without today.

Why do we think we can change the model for the development of products from 10%
inspiration and 90% perspiration to 10% theory and 110% financing.

@Phares Lets get down to perspiration wakati wa maneno umekwisha.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd