[kictanet] Of Vision 2030 and Misplaced Priorities

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 11:02:00 EAT 2011

Gachagua, I am very sorry to hear your story.

This is what we are talking about, the happenings on the ground are not been
noticed by anyone, no one is taking notice and action.

As our PS says, maybe we need a mechanism to have this data visible live,
how many people died today from Malaria, and where did they die, what are we
doing about it?

It is also appearing that our medical sector has lots of commercialization,
where pharmaceuticals are key drivers rather than the well being of patients