[kictanet] ISOC Kenya Chapter Creation efforts

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:42:19 EAT 2011

25, Just join the list Steve so that we can deliberate on those
modalties, once we have all interested parties on board, so far the
response has been great let's give chance to those who might not have
read the mail to join the ship.

On 7/28/11, Steve Muchai <smuchai at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 8:53 AM, Josiah Mugambi <jmugambi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> So I guess the challenge is to get more members on board:
>> http://www.isoc.org/membership/
>>
> What number of members are required for formation of a local chapter?
>
> BR

> This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.

Sent from my mobile device

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)
www.afrire <http://www.afriregister.com>gister.bi,