[kictanet] ISOC Kenya Chapter Creation efforts

Josiah Mugambi jmugambi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:53:40 EAT 2011

So I guess the challenge is to get more members on board:

http://www.isoc.org/membership/

*Join as an Individual*

*If you choose to join as an Individual, you can become a*

   - *Global Member which is free, or a*
      - *Sustaining Member and pay an annual membership fee.*

*By joining as a Global or Sustaining member you can join an existing
Internet Society Chapter or start a new one.*

Josiah Mugambi