[kictanet] Lower tariffs lower speed

Michael Ouma benomnta at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 15:01:35 EAT 2011

Here's the response from Safarim via Twitter on this issue:

SafaricomLtd Safaricom Limited
@
@MichaelOuma Hi, for the unlimited offer the speeds are upto 128kbps, other bundle speeds are on 3G as before, follow bit.ly/g6PDbx MG

Michael Ouma
Journalist
Kenya
Tel:+254-725-537823

"Do not go where the path may lead, but go instead where there is no path and leave a trail," - Ralph Waldo Emerson