[kictanet] Update on National Optical Fiber Backbone Infrastructure (NOFBI)

aki aki275 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:58:53 EAT 2011

Congrats on this development and thank you for sharing the information. If
trunk costs will come down and after almost 2 years of undersea fiber
presence with reducing costs on STM capacities, are we finally going to see
a huge drops in per mbit pricing for end users settle around 100usd for
uncontended internet from the current 500-600usd? Indeed we are in
interesting times then if we are able to achieve this.

Rgds. :-)