[kictanet] Yawe for PMG - Increased foot print

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 13:21:42 EAT 2011

Hi,

I was driving through Langata area when I found what looked like a "new" post
office.  Having been brought up in Nairobi it was interesting to note that Buru
Buru, Umoja and even Nairobi West do not have post offices yet they where built
earlier than Langata.

This is a clear indication that there is still great potential for PCK even in
Nairobi especially know that many formally residential only areas are developing
large populations of commercial activities.  Sometimes selfishness is essential
to development, the building where the post office is situated is likely to
belong to a politically correct person.

Now if only all the members of parliament insisted on a post office in their
constituency and every councillor in their ward that would give PCK an
additional 3000 outlets, if these post offices offer the council services such
as license applications, council schools applications, rates payments and health
certificates we will have achieved total devolvement.

Regards

Regard

 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd