[kictanet] It's the season of the animal migration in the mara, how many knew?

aki aki275 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:25:52 EAT 2011

Thank you @Rigia. I'm going to give our fellow Telcos/ISPs or others
sometime to digest the information to create their own systems for data
traffic creation and awareness and if they are still blank within 12 months
time, I'm think am going to make Mara one of my personal online projects.

I can just imagine Safaricom/Airtel/Orange running with online streams with
webcams during the great animal migration. Fits very well with their 3g data
goals and infrastructure.

Rgds. :-)