[kictanet] It's the season of the animal migration in the mara, how many knew?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:21:47 EAT 2011

@ Francis and Aki, adding another wildebeeste trophy :-)), I attended
Radio Africa 2004 at the then KCCT in mbagathi and I remember some
geeks (physicists) showing a weather station tucked somewhere in a
mountanious range in Mexico which was being monitored  using very
cheap technology (read webcams), I agree with Aki the webcams might
actually act as a catalyst for human migration to watch the
Wildebeeste.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Barrack O. Otieno