[kictanet] SMS Delivery

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:11:21 EAT 2011

Hello world, is there a way to make/force Airtel to deliver my txt
msgs and give me a delivery report? I've complained to them, to CCK,
but no solution!! Well, perhaps it's easy to just stop using them but
feels defeatist, because me thinks they have an obligation to deliver,
unless the license terms say theirs is a 'best effort' service.
Serikali itusaidie. Tunalipa na hatupati huduma.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,