[kictanet] Planning Digital Villages Visit

warigia bowman warigia at aucegypt.edu
Sun Jul 17 15:03:39 EAT 2011

Dear colleagues.

I now have a list of Safaricom villages and also Pasha villages. Safaricom
has asked me as a courtesy to meet with them before I venture out. So I will
do that.

I have a conference I have to attend in Nairobi from July 25th until August
6th. I would like to take the second week of August to go visit as many
villages as I can afford to.

Does anyone have a preference regarding visiting Safaricom or Pasha? I guess
that in theory, we could visit both in the same county.

I have heard from two people who are seriously interested in coming with me.
If it is only two, I will just rent a car, not a safari van. Again, it would
be helpful, if you could pitch in 500 shillings for the gas, but it is not
required. I know that the economy is tight right now. I just thank God that
I have a good job. *Illhamdillulah*, as we say in Egypt.

Anyway, get in touch at warigia at gmail.com if you SERIOUSLY want to accompany
me.

Yours, Rigia