[kictanet] Fwd: Open Data - Where does it sit?

aki aki275 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:58:41 EAT 2011

@Hussein, :-)

Thank you very much and I appreciate the offer, will definately take  you up
on it in future. Unfortunately, my road to learning and some tech projects
as development ideas are the focus and until they are built, tested and
successful or have some sort of rollout impact, just sharing words seems
quite odd from a tech point of view. I just recently self retired from a
very worthy kenyan tech list due to time constraints and was completely away
from online discussion lists until this thread caught my attention. And I'll
not be staying online on this discussion list too as the same constraints
are catching up again. However, I hope as an independent, I've brought out
some ideas/issues that need to be looked into and that will lead to a better
environment for local telcos, isps, developer companies etc, to be involved
in core processes as the domino effect touches everyone in the overall
picture.

Rgds.