[kictanet] Fwd: Open Data - Where does it sit?

aki aki275 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:55:15 EAT 2011

@Hussein, please also allow me to smile at the "private sector" comment
below.   :-)

Let us add for further discussion. When the motivation for doing business is
what we are at, then it explains why NO private sector company has an R & D
Department, nor will it allocate the funds for such.

But I'd like you to comment on and where the govt is on such matters.

1)  What is Innovation - : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NK0WR2GtFs (
please listen very keenly )

Rgds.