[kictanet] Open Data - Where does it sit?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 18:50:52 EAT 2011

Hi Paul,

The government data centre is at tender stage as we think which indicates that
we shall not be bringing the data home for at least 3 years.

Does't this indicate a failure in the KICT Board that we do not have a data
centre of international standards?

I noted someone indicate that hosting is being done in the US because there is
better hosting facilities a situation that was the responsibility of the board
to remedy.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd