[kictanet] Yawe for Post Master General - Aluta Continua

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 11:13:30 EAT 2011

Hi,

The mandate of PCK clearly indicates that they understand and apply the
requirements of Universal Access more than any other player such as the deliver
of a letter, equivalent to 21 SMS messages, anywhere in the country for only
35/-.

If we had all the post offices linked via the National FibrOptic cable it would
would provide an instant opportunity for rural data by installing 4G base
stations at each of the 700 post offices initially providing connectivity to the
schools, hospitals and health centres within the vicinity.  Show me any other
player who can achieve such a roll out with such low overheads?

The more I thing of the untapped potential of PCK the more my head aches.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor