[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Kenya IGF 2011 List Discussions Day 4 Cloud Computing

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:23:50 EAT 2011

Well said John Gitau, you have introduced interesting perspectives
such as Net Neutrality which has been a topic of discussion for two
consecutive years in the Internet Governance Forum and is likely to
feature this year. It advocates for all traffic on the Internet to be
treated equally, i hope Mich and other peering experts can comment on
this, meanwhile i am ropping in Vladimir Radunovic a key Net
neutrality crusader to comment on why net neutrality is important for
developing economies.