[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2011 Policy Discussions Day 5 Cyber Security and Privacy

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 22:41:52 EAT 2011

Thanks Ty, for the comprehensive response, you rightly mention the
fact that there are many strategies but execution is the problem, I
recently heard  an interesting speech by his excellency the president
at the military academy in Lanet where he urged the academy to equip
itself against emerging threats through enhanced curricula ,  I
assumed emerging threats  include Cybercrime, what is the role of
Universities and academic institutions in combating Cybercrime in view
of the recent collaborative efforts between KU, Egerton and our
uniformed forces?

--
Sent from my mobile device

Barrack O. Otieno