[kictanet] Silicon Savanna

Catherine Adeya elizaslider at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 11:59:04 EAT 2011

Daktari,

I love your idea of people volunteering their time to help those in the rural
areas especially to build capacity. A number are already doing it in their own
way. I wonder if there could be a structured way to do it. Maybe a centralized
place where people can drop their names (and expertise) if need be, areas where
they would like to volunteer etc.  And if possible they can be matched with
relevant people in these areas; the link person in those areas could be the
District Information Officers (I hope that is what they are called). This is
just me running away with ideas....but only if possible.

Best Regards,

Nyaki