[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2011 Discussions Day 2 of 10 Mobile Payment Platforms

Lucy Kimani lkimani at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 20:07:57 EAT 2011

Thanks Andrea thats great info on DPFB, it is not apparent on their site and I checked a Kenyan Bank website and didnt see any such reference.  I am happy that consumers deposits are covered by the DPF but it wouldnt hurt to have this clearly spelt out in the ICT Policy ie the mobile transactions are covered under the insurance held by the commercial banks holding the mobile funds.
Lucy