[kictanet] How secure is mpesa

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:24:46 EAT 2011

Thanks Daktari and Bobby we look forward to the new policy document
and for contributions from the Policy team as well, with regard to the
knowledge society, there are many netizens who lurk in the background
and implement most of the issues deliberated on the list, I think this
is a positive attribute since we have seen many tangible results
emanating from discussions on list, making the discussions too
academic might also ward of participants who may hitherto have valid
opinions or point, nonetheless, I am sure the researchers on the list
have taken note of your positive challenge.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Barrack O. Otieno
Afriregister Ltd (Kenya)