[kictanet] How secure is mpesa

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 17:17:01 EAT 2011

Hi Wachira,

Seems Dr. Ndemo has thrown the ball back in your backyard so here is our
response to your issues;

1.  Safaricom logged onto the paybill account and made a reversal without
notifying them or being requested from them, which is the bone of contention
here.  Please lets address that issue as you have not yet done so in your mail.

2.  The charges incurred by the paybill number cannot be invoiced as if that is
done it shall be deemed that services where rendered to Safaricom thus incurring
taxes and with holding tax.  What Safaricom need to do is issue a credit note.
 Please clarify this issue with your finance fellows so as to make sure that we
are on the same page.

I believe your response to the issues raised above will determine if we need to
have a meeting with the PS as referee on Thursday.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor