[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2011 Discussions Day 2 of 10 Mobile Payment Platforms

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 08:35:10 EAT 2011

@ Aki, spot on , I read in another book that involvement is key to
your destiny, to the youth who form majority of the innovators. As Aki
puts it,  involvement in policy discussions that influence how the
innovations are deployed and their eventual success is no longer a
luxury, the evolvement of Mpesa and the subsequent tussles between the
banking and technology sector offered and interesting preview on the
role of policy in safeguarding innovation, looking forward to diverse
opinions from listers on the issue..

--
Sent from my mobile device

Barrack O. Otieno