[kictanet] Media council Draft bill 2010 (Day Six Summary--Funds and Assets of the Council )

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 23:53:22 EAT 2011

Dear Listers.

Today we had very minimal contributions on the Media Debate, what with what is going on in Egypt, and other news. We do encourage you that if you still have ideas on this section, to still give them to us since we have three more days to end this debate.

What was expressed today was that there should be no problem with the Council receiving foreign support since it has a wide promotional role and enabling it to access foreign funds will potentially allow it to be a far more significant player in this role.

Regards
Grace

If you have the strength to survive, you have the power to succeed. Life is all about choices we make depending upon the situation we are in. Go forth and rule the World!