[kictanet] Could this be the next revolution in Africa????

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 09:42:55 EAT 2011

Gentlemen,

I would not be in such a hurry do wish Tunisia, Algeria and Egypt's
situations upon Kenya.

I would beg of you to do a comparative governance survey on the 3 country -
and benchmark Kenya alongside them.

In essence you will find that the 3 countries have effectively been police
states for the past 2-3 decades. With all manner of human rights violations,
no freedom of speech, massive sycophantism (is that a real word?) and all
the negative elements of dictatorships.

If I read between the lines - might you be claiming that Kenya is also on a
similar level i.e. dictatorship, police state etc...?

Regards,

Brian

Brian Munyao Longwe
e-mail: blongwe at gmail.com