[kictanet] Could this be the next revolution in Africa????

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 07:45:32 EAT 2011

Edwin, those are good thoughts.

Let me be a naysayer, in Kenya, we are so polarized to bring such a
change. The country is divided in half. Some of us will say 'our man
is in power' and fight back any protests. This would be a recipe for
civil war.

But there was once when we did such a thing, the early and mid
nineties, we took to the streets and called for change. We were doing
well until The peoples process was hijacked by wolves in sheep's
clothing. We have ourselves to blame for selling our children's future
to the wolves. A sigh of relief is that we can change all that through
the plebiscite in less than two years.

Regards
Lordmwesh