[kictanet] Overstretched Debate

John Kieti jkieti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:29:26 EAT 2011

Esteemed Listers,

There is need to avoid the risk of the list(s) becoming counterproductive. I
think we should avoid over-stretching some of the debates.  I am
particularly referring to the debate on the MNO price wars touching on Bwana
PS and others. Obviously, such overstretched debate has risks of
unduly personalizing and politicizing things and ultimately diminishing the
relevance of the list.

Many legit points have been tabled and relevant government organs seem to
have cleared the air in the mainstream media - I think we should move on
based on the clarifications

Best regards

--
My Blog - www.gmeltdown.com