[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Fwd: CCK PRESS RELEASE ON AIRTEL'S PROMOTIONAL TARIFF - FEELANGA FREE

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:59:34 EAT 2011

Safcom has been good with T&C penned on their adverts. Airtel came and
did away with those T&Cs leaving the public to enjoy their services.

I'm sure the said GSM provider (as per the CCK press release) want the
words 'this is a promotion and has terms and conditions so you
subscribe it AYR'

Nonsense.....

What prevent the other telcos (mobicos) from doing the same? Maybe an
offer like this: Reload 20 bob and get free on-net calls for a week,
would do better.

Just what if they said it is not a promotion anymore? Will the
complainant (the unnamed GSM) close the shop?

I'm finding it rather selfish when the constitution is pegged to
Airtel's lowering of on-net calls, and what business do Safaricom and
Orange have to fear when this is the case, yet this does not affect
them directly?

--
*Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau*

*Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all the
same way to the side of a hill!*

AND

*It is better to die in dignity than in the ignominy of ambiguous
generosity! *

http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke