[kictanet] ADVERT - 11 MONTHS UNLIMITED INTERNET @ kes 499 PERMONTH by yu

Eric Aligula jairah at kippra.or.ke
Wed Jan 19 06:26:46 EAT 2011

Misrepresentation?

Article 46 of the Constitution of Kenya needs to operationalization like
yesterday.

Eric Aligula Magolo, PhD

Programmes Coordinator & Ag. Head, Infrastructure and Economic Services
Division

Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA)

P.O. Box 56445, 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone:       +254-20-2719933/4
Fax:                +254-20-2719951
E-mail:            jairah at kippra.or.ke <mailto:jairah at kippra.or.ke>

Proudly Kenyan

"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been
granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I
do not shrink from this responsibility..........I welcome it."

John F. Kennedy

"To allow other people's assessment of you to determine your own
self-assessment is a very big mistake"

Columbia University President Lee Bollinger

"Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though
checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray
twilight that knows not victory, nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

"Ex Africa semper aliquid novi"