[kictanet] ADVERT - 11 MONTHS UNLIMITED INTERNET @ kes 499 PER MONTH by yu

Preston Odera podera_2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 16:44:22 EAT 2011

Dear Listers

In todays Nation  18th January 2011 page 25 there is an Advert buy YU  indicating  11 months unlimited internet @kes 499 per month + 1 month free internet when you buy the 3G compatible yu data modem for only Kes 2,599.

My thought was that this could be a good offer. I nearly rushed to buy by decided to call first.

I got a rude shock that it was only the 1 month free internet which was unlimited. That the Kes 499 was for 2GB and that this was contained in the small writing of the advert which was at the bottom " Fair usage policy applied" Terms and conditions apply.

I cannot pretend to be a lawyer to interpret this. Listers from this advert what would be your opinion?   See attached.

CCK  or PS what are your comments.

Preston