[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Are we letting the PS get away with this too?

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:22:12 EAT 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Barrack Otieno <otieno.barrack at gmail.com>wrote:

> You have a point Brainiac, there are many factors in your argument which
> need to be tackled and as such we may need expert opinion on some issues, a
> corporate entity is treated as a person  and as the saying goes one mans
> meat is another mans poison, what are the implications of certain moves on
> new market entrants? How will the other Telcos survive in the market?, this
> is where regulation comes in to ensure a piece of cake for everyone.

Before making this debate so complicated, is Airtel's move interpreted as a
means towards crippling the mobile industry?
Why is this position not being applied on the Internet Service Provision
industry then? We always heard promises of "prices will come down" but when
they do now, the govt is gonna lose revenue? Puleease!

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,