[kictanet] Are we letting the PS get away with this too?

Brainiac arebacollins at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:42:29 EAT 2011

I seriously hope that this http://bit.ly/famTA5 is just some fanatical
reporting at Nation Media (would not be shocked) but if so, if these words
came out of your mouth bwana PS,

THAT THE PRICE WARS IN THE MOBILE INDUSTRY MIGHT DERAIL THE NEW
CONSTITUTION.

Are you for Real? Is that not cartel behaviour right there? So now what, are
you going to "adjust" the lowest interconnection fees upwards to normalize
all this? so that what? Safaricom can make more money?

Playing on the public with FUD now? what happened to market forces? who
would run their company to a grind just to offer the cheapest?  Revenue
collection? how about we first spend PRUDENTLY what we collect? how about
ALL of us pay taxes for starters? and why not just LOWER taxes and increase
the tax bracket?

I have never been disappointed like i have on reading this.

If it looks like Impunity, Smells like Impunity , guess what it is....