[kictanet] statehousekenya.go.ke

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 00:54:18 EAT 2011

This looks like what it should be (at least) but State House can do better?
They can afford 3mice, dotsavvyafrica, etc, no?
I wonder who is responsible for State House website? Does Directorate of
Govt ICT oversee these things? We still don't have an answer regarding the
Kenya Police website, or is there?

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 12:21 AM, Collins Areba <castorkenya at gmail.com>wrote:

> FYI

Best regards,