[kictanet] Standing on the shoulders of giants

Crystal Watley Kigoni crystal at voicesofafrica.org
Thu Jan 13 18:36:46 EAT 2011

It would be nice to see it publicly advertised. That would allow for people
from other parts of the country to come. To be honest, I have not been aware
of the last two meetings. I would have made time or would have asked someone
from our team to go. I think there are hidden pockets of talent that would
participate more if it was more widely present in the media or through the
common mailing lists or something. I would like to see more new faces... :)

Crystal

crystal at voicesofafrica.org

crystal.kigoni at intersat.ae

Twitter: VOA_Crystal