[kictanet] Application to join the Kictanet Mailing List

Rad! conradakunga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:53:18 EAT 2011

Actually, upon digging further it would seem that Mr Mwale went to
court challenging the story and obtained an injunction against the
Nation Media Group.

The facts in that story may therefore be misrepresented.

In light of this it would be prudent for me to apprise everyone of
this state of affairs and offer unreserved apologies to Mr Mwale & SBA
Technologies.